- Name of Society :- Ganpati Eucational Society
- Registered Office :- Near telephone Exchange, Kunihar, Tehsil:- Arki, District:- Solan, Himachal Pradesh, 173207
- Area of Operation :- Himachal Pradesh
- Our Registrations :-
- Registered Under National Trust, under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. Of India.
- Registered under PWD Act 1995 (Govt. Of Himachal Pradesh)
- L L C ( Local Level Committee )
- Credibility Alliance
- Sarva Siksha Abiyan
- DIET ( District Institute for Educational Training).
- CRC (Composite Regional Center for Disability ) under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowernment,GOI
- RCI ( Re-habilitation Council of India).
- Registered under FCRA ( Foreign Contribution Regulation Act )
- Registered under 80 G for Tax exemption to Indian Donors.
- Registration under J.J.Act in process.
At Ganpati Educational Society we are thriving to make lives of less privileged persons more dignified, meaningful and to deliver them all the rights as defined in our constitution.
We started off with Rural-Rehabilitation in health and education for the rural poor and we maintain these projects till date by putting up regular health camps and increasing our free counselling services in the rural and remote hilly terrain of the Himalayas.
We also impart skill based teachings to PWD’s (Persons With Disability) like brush painting, candle making, making of sweet boxes, Stitching & tailoring, paper bags, vermin- compost, green- house maintenance, organic farming etc.
Further we have also raised a legal body constituted for the appointment of legal guardian for mentally challenged persons under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner, Solan. This legal body is called LLC. (Local Level Committee).
Our governing body consists of members who are educationist and social workers . Our aims and objectives are co-related, hence we get a great support from our board and staff members who put in their hard work to complete the given projects .Every month one general meeting and one annual meeting is held to adopt and define new strategies of working.
Our Organization has been donated a piece of land measuring 4 Bigas by Mr. Sher Singh a Supritendent in Electricity Department. For the purpose of building up an hostel cum medical hospital for our special friends. This place shall house at least 50 patients belonging to different disabilities and children with special needs.This hostel cum hospital will provide boarding, lodging, medical , vocational programs introduced by the government, games/ spoets and an opportunity for our friends to develop an overall personality in the respective vocations.. We intend to make our friends self reliant in financial termsf for their dignified living and support their families in one way or the other.. To make the hostel cum hospital we are entirely depending on the CSR of limited companies and the Government agencies and also the individual stake holders.
We also intend to make a Special Stadium for Special Olym,pics Bharat for at least 100 participants their coaches and staff with proper ground, boarding and lodging facilities. The proposal for the same has already gone to the Deputy Commissioner of Shimla and the whole proposal is under serious consideration.
We have also signed in for the activities of SRI SRI RAVI Shankar under THE ART OF LIVING wherein our normal and special children are taught the techniques of meditation and concentration through simple yogic exercises and the children are being benefitted by the same.